With the aid of professional staff and ongoing training, Oak Tree Bereavement volunteers provide a safe place for grieving the death of a loved one, a life-threatening illness, and personal loss.
We offer the following services:
- Individual counseling
- Grief support groups
- On-site grief crisis intervention
- End-of-life education & support
- Information and referral
- Community education
Our services and practices are informed by:
- Current research in end-of-life, death, grief and loss.
- Homeopathic remedies
- Earth/nature-based knowledge practices
- Native American/First Nations healing practices
- Celtic/Sufi/Folkloric mythologies
- Cross-cultural grief practices